Facing Criminal Charges Does Not Have To Be Daunting
If you are facing charges, you know how serious they can be. Depending on your charge, you may be looking at fines, jail time and a permanent record that could affect where you can live and work. You might feel hopeless.
But you do not have to feel that way. A good attorney can make all the difference.
Make The Right Choice
My name is Josh A. Lee, Esq.. As founding attorney of Josh Lee & Associates, I believe that everyone deserves skilled representation to make their case. I am a seasoned trial attorney and have helped countless clients with needs ranging from criminal defense during initial proceedings to post-conviction matters like expungement. This includes issues such as:
- DUI defense. DUI charges are common. It can be embarrassing, and you might think your best chance is to cooperate and get it behind you as soon as possible. However, that is not always the case.
- Drug offenses. Whether you are being charged with simple possession or all the way up to manufacturing or trafficking, you deserve representation that understands the system and knows what to do to help you.
- Violent crime. Charges like assault, battery, domestic violence and harassment are serious. A good attorney can help.
- White collar crime. Financial crimes such as embezzlement, tax evasion and fraud can seem simple. However, the impact they can have on your life is huge. Experienced representation is a crucial part of possibly beating the charges.
No matter your charge, you deserve a lawyer who is truly on your side and will work to get you the best outcome possible. This can mean getting charges reduced or even dismissed.
- We also offer a full array of Family Law Services, such as: Divorce and Legal Separation, Paternity, Modifications, Child custody/visitation and child support, Annulments.
- We also offer legal services in Personal Injury: Car accidents, Motorcycle accidents, Slip and fall.