Courtney Nicole Templeton
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
Ms. Templeton concentrates her practice in family law and criminal defense.
Ms. Templeton attended Oklahoma City University School of Law, where she was a Merit Scholar and listed on the Dean's List and Faculty Honor Roll. During law school, Ms. Templeton was selected by the Oklahoma County Bar Family Law Section as Student of the Year, she was also a member of the William J. Holloway Inn of Court and the Oklahoma City University Law Review, where she served as a distinguished member. She also received the CALI award in Criminal Law and Advanced Torts.
- Bachelors of Arts from New Mexico State University
- Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law (magna cum laude)
- Licensed and admitted to practice in Oklahoma state courts.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Oklahoma County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Major: Psychology & Business Administration
Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney
- Oklahoma, 2021
- Alpha Xi Delta